Solicitor for civil law and litigation
What I can help with
In civil law
- Drawing up and reviewing all contractual documentation (e.g. purchase agreements, work contracts, lease or agricultural lease agreements, contractor agreements, debt assignment agreements, settlement agreements, brokerage agreements, loan agreements, credit agreements, licensing agreements, agency agreements, etc.)
- Legal assistance in the exercise of rights arising from defective performance, legal assistance in the exercise of claims for compensation for pecuniary or non-pecuniary damages, or compensation for unjust enrichment
- Debt management and recovery
- Drawing up and filing all kinds of suits, applications for interim measures, applications for securing evidence, etc.
- Representation in court proceedings
- Representation in negotiations with opposing parties
- Neighbour disputes
- Representation in inheritance proceedings
- Representation in distraint proceedings
- Counselling in the field of private law
A personal, human approach
I try to find solutions that make sense for you economically and intrinsically.
I know that sometimes you need to deal with things immediately. I'm always available, whether you need me in the evening, on the weekend or on a public holiday.
Try out a free 15 minute consultation.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO WRITE OR CALL ME. I OFFER A FREE 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION, AFTER WHICH YOU CAN DECIDE WHETHER YOU WANT MY LEGAL SERVICES OR NOT.
Korunní 1740/129, 130 00 Praha 3
U Vodojemu 1684, 547 01 Náchod
+420 607 060 064
Data box ID
Reg. no. ČAK